CP075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Irrigation Valve
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- Reliable, non-clogging design
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw Works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Designed for below-ground installation, out of sight and away from playful hands
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- 3/4 in. female threaded inlet and outlet (use 3/4 in. MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Valve Size||3/4 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C)
Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C)
Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)
Width: 4.75 in
Height: 5 in
Depth: 3.37 in
24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid
Inrush: .30 amp
Holding: .19 amp
0.2 to 22 gpm
For flows below 3 GPM or drip line applications install a 200 mesh filter before the valve
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi|
Special Price $17.99 List Price $30.00
32SA - 19-32 ft. Simple Adjust Closed-Case ½” Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler
Special Price $13.99 List Price $22.00
1804LN – 4 in. 1800 Series Spray Head – No Nozzle
Special Price $3.99 List Price $7.00
HE-VAN-10 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 8 to 10 ft.
HE-VAN-08 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 6 to 8 ft.
32SANZLPK - 32SA Rotor Nozzle Tree
Special Price $2.99 List Price $5.00
CPF075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow ControlSpecial Price $21.99 List Price $37.00
CPF100 – 1 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow ControlSpecial Price $22.99 List Price $38.00
CP100 – 1 in. FPT Inline Irrigation ValveSpecial Price $19.99 List Price $33.00