CP075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Irrigation Valve
- 3/4 in. In Line Valve.
- Reliable, non-clogging design.
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation.
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw Works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Designed for below-ground installation, out of sight and away from playful hands.
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability.
- 3/4 in. female threaded inlet and outlet (use 3/4 in. MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape).
- Works with any underground irrigation controller brand.
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments.
This residential and light commercial grade in-line valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valves installed below ground with 3/4 in. female threaded inlet and outlet. It can be used with any 24 volt AC irrigation timer.
Its unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure, keeping the valve closed and saving water. This valve can be applied with all types of watering devices including Rain Bird spray heads (1800, 600) and rotors (22SA, 32SA, 42SA+, 52SA, LG3 and AG5).
Use in-line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by code to protect against backflow. Check your local codes to determine what type of valve is required. After installation and before startup, always the flush system of dirt and debris manually using the valve's external bleed screw.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Valve Size||3/4 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C)
Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C)
Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)
Width: 4.75 in
Height: 5 in
Depth: 3.37 in
24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid
Inrush: .30 amp
Holding: .19 amp
0.2 to 22 gpm
For flows below 3 GPM or drip line applications install a 200 mesh filter before the valve
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi|
Special Price $17.99 List Price $29.73
RC2 - Controller 8 Station - 120V
DASASVF075 - Anti-Siphon Valve - 3/4 in. FPT Threads
Special Price $30.99 List Price $44.44
32SA - 19-32 ft. Simple Adjust Closed-Case ½” Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler
Special Price $13.99 List Price $22.33
Drip System Expansion & Repair Kit
Special Price $39.99 List Price $77.31
5000RCTREE - Rotor Nozzle Tree for Rain Bird 42SA Plus, 52SA & 5000/5000 Plus Series Rotors
CP-100 - 1 in. In-Line Irrigation Valve FTPSpecial Price $19.99 List Price $30.87
CPF075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow ControlSpecial Price $21.99 List Price $41.21
CPF100 – 1 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow ControlSpecial Price $22.99 List Price $42.80