Rain Bird Select Contractors
Choosing the right contractor is an important decision.
And we’re here to help.
What to Expect from Your Contractor
From start to finish, here is what you should expect from your contractor.
An efficient, well-organized contractor will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- To begin, the contractor will want to view your property in order to determine soil conditions, water sources and pressure, and planting materials.
- After the initial meeting, the contractor should present you with a formal estimate. The estimate should be thorough and detail the various products used and the total price for materials and installation.
- Along with the estimate, the contractor should clearly explain all the specifics to you.
- When the job is finished the contractor should leave your lawn and garden free of trash and debris, and present you with instructions on how to care for your new automatic sprinkler system.
Rain Bird Select Contractor Advantages
Rain Bird Select Contractors are part of a network of independently owned and operated irrigation contractors that have been hand chosen by Rain Bird and are considered the best in business. Each Rain Bird Select Contractor has met the Select Contractor requirements outlined below and has committed to follow a code of professional ethics.
In keeping with the highest standards of professionalism, Rain Bird Select Contractors:
- Use Rain Bird water efficient products, the best quality products on the market today
- Maintain a professional irrigation certification
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two year
- Can take advantage of the Rain Bird Factory Trained program to train their irrigation crews
Questions to Ask
What types of products will be used and why?The contractor should be able to explain each of the components and why they are the best for your landscape.
Is after-sale service provided?A professional contractor should be willing and able to provide after-sale service. Examples of after-sale service include spring start-up and winterization.
Is there a warranty?All of the work performed should be guaranteed. Warranty times may vary for system components and labor. A one-year warranty is typical.
Are customer references available?Be sure to ask for the names and telephone numbers of recent customers you can call. A satisfied customer is the best way to gauge the experience you will have.