CPF100 – 1 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow Control
- Easy to install with 1 In. male threaded pipe adapters and teflon tape.
- Directional Flow Arrows Ensure Proper Valve Installation.
- Reverse Flow Design To Allow The Valve To Fail Closed To Save Water.
- Flow Control Mechanism Is Used To Reduce The Flow Of Water To Stop Wasteful Fogging And Misting At The Sprinkler Nozzles And For Manual Shut-Off.
- Use The Manual External Bleed Screw To Flush Dirt And Debris.
- Can Operate Electrically With Any 24 Volt Timer Or Manaully By Turning The Solenoid 1/4 Turn Counter-Clockwise.
- Proven Reliability with Heavy Duty Construction For Long Lasting Operation.
- Used in Residential and Light Commercial Applications.
Our 1 In. In-Line Sprinkler Valve For Residential and Light Commercial Applications Where Flow Control Is Required. Heavy-Duty Construction. Reverse Flow Design Allows Valve To Fail Closed To Save Water. Replaces Most In-Line Valves Including The Rain Bird 100-DVF Valve. Works With Any 24 Volt Timer Including the Rain Bird ISM Series, ISA Series, and E-Class Timers. Controls The Flow Of Water To All Types of Water Emmitting Devices Including Spray Heads (Rain Bird 1800, 1200, 600), Rotors (32SA, 42SA, LG3, AG5), and Drip. Use In-Line Valves In Locations Where The Use Of A Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) Or A Double-Check Valve Is Required By City Codes To Protect Against Back Flow. Check Your Local City Codes To Determine What Type Of Valves Are Required. In-Line Valves Are Installed Below Ground In A Valve Box Down Stream From The Main Water Line From A PVB Or Double-Check Valve. In-Line Valves Will Not Prevent Back Flow, Must Be Installed With A Back Flow Prevention Device.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Valve Size||1 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Flow Control|
Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C)
Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C)
Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)
Width: 4.75 in
Height: 5 in
Depth: 3.37 in
24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid
Inrush: .30 amp
Holding: .19 amp
0.2 to 40 gpm
For flows below 3 GPM or drip line applications install a 200 mesh filter before the valve
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi|
Special Price $22.99 List Price $42.80
CPF075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow Control
Special Price $21.99 List Price $41.21
VBRND7 - 7" Heavy Duty Valve Box - Round
VBRND10 - 10" Heavy Duty Valve Box - Round
ARC8 App Based Residential Controller - 8 Zone
100ASVF - 1 in. Plastic Residential Anti-Siphon Irrigation Valve with Flow Control - 1 in. FPT Threads