Buy a 4-Pack of 32SA 19-32 ft Rotors and Get a FREE Pull-up and Adjustment Tool
Big Savings PLUS Simple Installation and Adjustments!
- Quickly repair and adjust your rotor zone for uniform watering coverage and maximum water savings
- This 5-piece deal includes a FOUR-PACK of specially priced Rain Bird 32SA Rotors plus the FREE sprinkler pull-up/adjustment tool
- The multi-function tool lets you pull up the rotor stem, adjust watering direction and pattern, as well as remove and replace the rotor nozzle.
- 1/2 inch inlet gear driven rotors come with a pre-installed 3.0 GPH Rain Curtain™ nozzle with enhanced "Mirco Ramps" for superior close-in watering
- Nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance very simple
- Self-cleaning at pop-down to flush debris
- Water-lubricated gear-driven design for durable, reliable operation
- 40° - 360° Part-circle arc rotation and reversing full-circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10,2 cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle)
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience
32SA Simple Adjust Rotors feature intuitive short to mid-range performance, offering value and convenience for residential applications. The protected closed-case design makes them ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil and other harsh surroundings.
Water lubricated rotating stream operation is quiet and maintenance free. The many safeguards and trouble-free features built into our closed-case rotor sprinklers make them the perfect choice for any home landscape.
This Independence Day Weekend special value is a perfect combination to restore uniform watering coverage in a rotor zone.
4-sprinkler deal includes a free pull-up and adjustment tool. The tool is engineered specifically with tabs to grab and pull up the rotor shaft for nozzle changes or other routine maintenance. It is also sized for use with the adjustment screws located at the top of the rotor, allowing you to keep each rotor's distance, edges and pattern set perfectly, watering exactly where you want, while saving water.
The tool also works with other Rain Bird rotors including the 42SA+ and 52SA models.
|Model||32SA/4PK and CPROTTOOL|
|Coverage Radius||19-32 ft|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|
Special Price $44.99 List Price $73.29
32SANZLPK - 32SA Rotor Nozzle Tree
1800FINESC - Blue Fine Mesh Filter Screens
Special Price $0.60 List Price $0.75
42064 - Maxi-Paw and Mini-Paw Pop-Up Impact Sprinkler Wrench and Lifting Tool
XFFTMA050 - XF Tee Male Adapter - 17mm x 17 mm x 1/2 in. MPT
Special Price $0.72 List Price $0.80
PTC1 - Spray Head Pull-Up Tool
Special Price $12.99 List Price $17.30