32SA - 19-32 ft. Simple Adjust Closed-Case ½” Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler
- Improve coverage consistency and reduce cycle times with this rotor's Rain Curtain nozzle technology that distributes water more evenly throughout the pattern
- More effective close-in coverage solves problems with dry spots around the heads of your rotor zone
- Water lubricated, gear driven design is quiet and trouble-free
- Self-flushing at pop-down to clear debris and maintain spray efficiency
- Easy to adjust arc from 40 to 360 degrees for part or full operation
- 4 In. pop up height to clear tall grass
- 1/2 In. female inlet threads
- Spray distance: 19-32 feet
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Easily removable filter screen
The 32SA Simple Adjust Rotor is an intuitive short to mid-range 1/2 in. gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. The protected closed-case design makes these sprinklers ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil and other harsh surroundings.
Water lubricated rotating stream operation is quiet and maintenance free. The many safeguards and trouble-free features built into our closed-case rotor sprinklers make them the perfect choice for any home landscape.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Coverage Radius||19-32 ft|
|Features||Gear Drive, Rain Curtain Nozzles|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|