XFS-CV Dripline 0.6GPH 12 Spacing 100 FT
- With Copper Shield™ Technology and Heavy-Duty Check Valve
- Rain Bird® XFS-CV Dripline with a heavy-duty 4.3 psi check valve for on-surface and sub-surface applications adds a valuable member to the Rain Bird XF Series of Dripline.
- The XFS-CV is the most effective dripline in the industry and is ideal for areas where no other dripline will work. When used in applications where elevation changes exist, the patent-pending check valve keeps the dripline charged, holding 10 feet of hold back - the highest holdback in the industry.
- Offers better uniformity and helps to prevent over-watering at the low-point in the zone, avoiding puddling and water draining from the dripline. With a pure copper chip inside every emitter, XFS-CV Dripline also offers the industry's most effective root intrusion protection.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.