32ETI - Easy to Install Automatic Irrigation System
- Waters your lawn automatically the whole season.
- Eliminates constant hassling with hose and sprinkler adjustments.
- Attaches to your outside faucet and installs in a weekend.
- Sprinklers retract into the lawn for a clean, uncluttered appearance and easier mowing.
- Complete kit includes timer, 6 high efficiency rotary sprinklers with pre-installed 0.75 nozzles, plus tubing and connectors.
- Self draining to avoid freeze damage in colder months.
- Covers medium size lawn areas from 1000 - 3000 sq. ft., with average residential water pressure and flow.
- Provides uniform coverage, even close to the sprinkler heads, reducing overall watering time.
- Wind-resistant Rain Curtain nozzle technology reduces overspray and saves water.
- Easily adjustable coverage pattern and distance using a flat blade screwdriver.
- Avoids overwatering with easy-to-set schedules that help you meet the moisture needs of your yard.
- Easy to program automatic timer helps you comply with local watering restrictions.
- Rain Delay feature suspends watering from 1 hour to 4 days without affecting stored program.
- System is not designed for expansion. Adding any additional tubing length or additional rotors may impact system performance including reduced spray distance, rotor non-rotation, and rotors not popping up to water.
- The elevation of the yard cannot be greater than 6 ft. from the hose bibb to any sprinkler head in order to ensure proper operation of the system.
If you're tired of hassling with hose and sprinklers, and getting poor results from manual watering, this new automatic system is a perfect solution. The first professional grade Rain Bird sprinkler system designed for homeowner installation, it provides everything you need to keep your lawn green season after season while saving water.
The system attaches to any outside faucet and includes six high-efficiency rotary sprinklers with patented Rain Curtain nozzle technology. The same sprinklers used in professionally installed systems worldwide, these rugged sprinklers deliver a rotating curtain of water with large droplets that fall quickly to avoid windblown overspray and to cover evenly from head to perimeter for reduced overall watering time. Simple adjustments for spray rotation and distance help you keep the water on your lawn and off the house, sidewalk and driveway.
Controlling the sprinklers is Rain Bird's heavy duty timer with large readout screen and simple scroll settings for automatic watering any days of the week and up to two times per day. Flexible scheduling allows customizing your settings for specific needs such as watering of slopes where two short cycles will allow the water to soak in better, avoiding runoff waste. The timer also features manual buttons for "Water Now" and "Cancel" watering without affecting the program. An illustrated manual shows the 5-step installation process as well as example sprinkler placements for different lawn areas.