PCT05 - Pressure Compensating Threaded Low-Flow Bubbler - 5.0 GPH, Light Brown
- 5.0 GPH Pressure Compensating Threaded Low-Flow Bubbler
- Point-Source Medium-Flow Emitters for Watering Larger Shrubs and Trees
- Use as a bubbler on 1/2 in. PVC riser
- 1/2 in. FPT threads screw onto a variety of risers, spray heads, and fittings, delivering point-source, pressure compensating flow
- Uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.03 to 3.45 bar)
- Robust design - durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color coded caps identify flow rate
Rain Bird's Pressure Compensating Bubblers are ideal for a variety of applications including shrub plantings, trees, containers, annual color, and flower beds.
Rain Bird's new pressure compensating bubblers are designed for a rugged environment. Offered in 5 gph, 7 gph, and 10 gph models, the bubbler style outlet and medium-flow options provide more flexibility for commercial applications. The 1/2 in. FPT threaded inlet makes these devices ideal for installations using a PVC pipe and schedule 80 risers.
Durable – UV-resistant durable plastic construction with 1/2 in. FPT threads screws onto PVC pipe or schedule 80 risers.
Flexible – Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15-50 psi). Ideal for a variety of applications including shrubs, trees, containers and large pots.
Easy to Identify – Color-coded caps make identifying the flow rate easy. Light Brown = 5gph, Violet = 7gph and Green = 10gph.
|Emission Device Type||Bubbler|
|Flow Rate||5.0 gph|
Inlet: 1/2 in. FPT threads are specifically designed to be used with: