HE-VAN-08 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 6 to 8 ft.
- 6-8 ft. high efficiency variable arc nozzle
- Use with green very fine mesh filter screen, 0.010 in x 0.013 in (included) to prevent clogging
- Patent pending Flow Control Technology delivers superior close-in watering and uniform coverage across the entire spray pattern
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles achieve greater than a 70% average DULQ—more than a 40% improvement over existing variable arc nozzles
- Meet tight watering windows with ease
- When compared with competitive nozzles, HE-VANs dramatically reduce zone run times
- In addition to water savings, you will conserve energy and reduce system wear and tear
- With full adjustability from 0˚ to 360˚, you'll be able to efficiently water landscapes of all shapes
- Matched precipitation rates allow you to install Rain Bird® HE-VAN, MPR and U-Series Nozzles on the same zone
Believe your eyes. With more uniform coverage and superior close-in watering, you can increase water efficiency, and shorten run times. You get full adjustability from 0˚ to 360˚. And you can do it all with a nozzle backed by the name you trust.
Seeing what you can do with the first high-efficiency variable arc spray nozzle. That's The Intelligent Use of Water.™
|Nozzle Pattern||Adjustable arc|
|Nozzle Radius||8 ft|
|Nozzle Type||Fixed spray, High-efficiency|
Distribution Uniformity (DULQ): DU in irrigation is a measure of how uniformly water is applied to the area being watered. DULQ is calculated by taking the volume in the lowest quarter of catch can measurements and dividing it by the average volume of all catch can measurements. Scheduling Coefficient (SC): SC is a measure of how long a zone must be run in order to provide adequate water to the driest spot.
Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1.0 to 2.1 bar)
Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle. Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.