XBT20 - Pressure Compensating Emitters - 1/2 FPT Inlet, 2.0 GPH
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar).
- 1/2 in. FPT inlet that easily threads onto a 1/2 in. PVC riser
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool.
|Emission Device Type||Single-outlet Emitter|
|Flow Rate||2.0 gph|