5000MPRMPK - MPR Nozzles for 5000 / 5000+ Rotors
- Three Nozzle trees of 25', 30', and 35' (7,6 m, 9,1 m, 10,7 m) radii
- Each tree contains a Q (90°), T (120°), H (180°), and F (360°) Nozzle
- No fixed arc plate required
- Compatible with both the 5000 and 5000 Plus Rotor Series
- Rain Curtain™ Technology provides large droplets for consistent performance, effective close-in watering, and even distribution over the entire radius
- Precipitation rate of 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) reduces run-off and erosion
- Color-coded by radius for easy identification
- Nozzles are easy to insert and remove
- Stackable Nozzle trees for convenient storage
NOTE: Must be purchased in increments of 30.
* Maximum quantity to order 120 units*
Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Nozzles simplify both the design process and the installation of rotors, because they reliably deliver matched precipitation rates within and between rotor radii from 25' to 35'.
Without having to use fixed arc plates, designers and installers can achieve MPR using either 5000 Series or 5000 Plus Series Rotors. Superior flexibility in arc adjustment minimizes the risks of over- or under-watering.
The American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) recently recognized Rain Bird® for its engineering excellence with a prestigious AE50 Award. Each year ASAE pays tribute to the top 50 products introduced for agricultural, food, biological and related systems.
|Rotor Series||5000 / 5000 Plus|
5000RCTREE - Rotor Nozzle Tree for Rain Bird 42SA Plus, 52SA & 5000/5000 Plus Series Rotors
4252NZLPK - Rotor Nozzle Tree for 42SA+, 52SA & 5000+ Rotors
Special Price $2.99 List Price $3.71
HOLDUPTOOL - Rotor Hold up Tool with Level
Special Price $10.87 List Price $14.50
CPROTTOOL - Rotor Screwdriver & Pull-up Tool
5004+PCSR - 4 in. 5000 Series Part-Circle Pattern Pop-up Rotor with PRS Pressure Regulation and SAM Check Valve
Special Price $27.80 List Price $34.75