1806 PRS 45 Spray Head
- 6" (10.2 cm) pop-up height
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 45 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures regardless of nozzles used
- 45 psi is recommended for optimal rotary nozzle performance
- Designed for areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures, the 1800 P45 Series has all 1800 Series features plus:
- Patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 45psi (3.1 bar). Rotary nozzles perform best at 45psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- “PRS-45” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
|Nozzle Type||No Nozzle Included|
|Spray Head Series||1800 Series|
Carton dimensions (IN):
|Pop-up Height||6 in|
|Features||PRS Pressure Regulating|
Flow-by: 0 gpm at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m³/h; 0.36 l/m) otherwise
Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3m)
Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We found other products you might like!