R-VAN18 - 13-18 ft. Adjustable Rotary Nozzles (45 to 270 Degree)
- For use with 4" Rain Bird Spray bodies
- 13-18 ft adjustable pattern rotary nozzle
- Quickly adjust arc and radius without tools
- Pull up flush feature clears the nozzle of dirt and debris
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Matched precipitation rates across radius, arc and pattern types
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Color-coded and laser-marked for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies, risers and adapters
Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. R-VAN’s large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
|Nozzle Pattern||Adjustable arc|
|Nozzle Radius||18 ft|
|Nozzle Type||High-efficiency, Rotary spray|