XFS-CV 0.6GPH Dripline 12 Spacing 500 FT
- Rain Bird® XFS-CV Dripline with a heavy-duty 4.3 psi check valve for on-surface and sub-surface applications adds a valuable member to the Rain Bird XF Series of Dripline.
- The XFS-CV is the most effective dripline in the industry and is ideal for areas where no other dripline will work.
- When used in applications where elevation changes exist, the patent-pending check valve keeps the dripline charged, holding 10 feet of hold back - the highest holdback in the industry.
- Rain Bird's XFS-CV offers better uniformity and helps to prevent over-watering at the low-point in the zone, avoiding puddling and water draining from the dripline.
- With a pure copper chip inside every emitter, XFS-CV Dripline also offers the industry's most effective root intrusion protection.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
24RNFPRO FULL PATTERN ROTARY NOZZLE 17-24
24RNVAPRO - 17-24 ft. Rotary Nozzle - Adjustable Pattern
ARV050 - 1/2 in. Air/Vacuum Relief Valve for Dripline Installation
Special Price $10.15 List Price $13.54
XFFTFA050 - Low Profile XF Tee Female Adapter - 17mm x 17 mm x 1/2 in. FPT
Special Price $0.72 List Price $0.80
1/2 in Barbed On/Off Valve for Drip Systems
Special Price $3.99 List Price $4.36