ARV050 - 1/2 in. Air/Vacuum Relief Valve for Dripline Installation
Special Price $9.00 List Price $9.41
- Use with Rain Bird XF Series Dripline when installation is below soil
- Perfect for systems up to 6.5 GPM or 390 GPH
- Small compact design (max height 1.7 in.), fits inside an SEB 7XB emitter box
- Made of quality rust-proof materials
- 1/2 in. MPT threads for easy installation
To ensure optimal performance of a sub-surface installation, it is important to include an air relief valve. The valve will allow air to escape the pipeline, thus preventing water hammer or blockage. The valve will also allow air to enter the lines as water evacuates the lines at shutdown. This prevents vacuum suction of dirty water from occurring.