VBSTDB - Standard Valve Box - Body Only
- Rain Bird’s VB Series Valve Boxes combine strength and stability with unique features that save contractors time and money
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes to provide the right fit for any application
- Wide flange bases and corrugated sides protect valves by offering maximum durability, compression strength and stability under heavy loads
When it comes to irrigation system installation and design, valve boxes play an important role, yet often aren't given much thought. A well-designed valve box can make installations faster and easier while reducing the need for future maintenance.
- Body is made from 100 percent recycled materials, making them earth-friendly and LEED compliant.
- Pipe-hole knockouts designed to fit with most pipe configurations are built into the sides of the valve box for easy pipe placement with little need for time-consuming, tedious cutting.
- The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- For larger and deeper applications, valve box extension models and bottom-to-bottom stacking and interlocking capabilities provide installation flexibility.
Length: 21.8 inches (55,4 cm)
Width: 16.6 inches (42,2 cm)
Height: 12.0 inches (30,5 cm)
Special Price $41.87 List Price $56.52
HOLDUPTOOL - Rotor Hold up Tool with Level
Special Price $10.87 List Price $14.50
VBSTD - Standard Valve Box - Green Lid
Special Price $52.02 List Price $70.45
100DVFSS - 1 in. DVF Series Inline Plastic Residential Irrigation Valve with Flow Control - Slip x Slip
PTC1 - Spray Head Pull-Up Tool
Special Price $12.99 List Price $17.30
CP075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Irrigation Valve
Special Price $17.99 List Price $29.73