SST900IN – 9-Station Indoor SST “Simple to Set” Irrigation Timer
- Controls up to 9 valves
- Compatible with indoor use including a garage or home, or in a water proof shed.
- Simple zone-by-zone setting allows you to customize watering schedules for each area of your yard
- One-touch seasonal adjustments allow you to increase watering in hot, dry months and reduce it in rainy periods
- Works with most irrigation valve models that use 24 VAC
- Long lasting durability with superior surge protection
- Supports a master valve or pump start relay and a rain sensor
- Includes timer, transformer with 6 ft. cord, installation guide
This indoor-mounted timer is so easy to use you can forget the instructions. Its intuitive zone-by-zone scheduling allows you to set watering times differently for each area of the yard, providing greener results with less water. By turning the dial to each zone, you can easily set custom days of the week, odd or even days, or a cycle number of days independent of all other zones. You can also set up to four different custom watering times of the day to water slopes and clay soils in short intervals to allow water to soak in and avoid runoff. Each zone's settings can be reviewed quickly with easy to read LED indicator lights.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Only - Must be placed in a weather resistant location like a garage or shed|
|Controller Type||Fixed Station|
Width: 7 in
Height: 6 in
Depth: 1.25 in
|Features||Rain Delay, Seasonal Adjust, Water Budget, Zone-based Programming|
|Program Day Cycles||Custom days of the Week, Odd days, Even days|
|Start Times per Zone/Program||4|
input 120 VAC/ 0.17AMP/ 60Hz
output 25.5 VAC/ 0.65AMP/ 60Hz