VBJMBH - Jumbo Valve Box - Green Lid & Lock
- Rain Bird's VB Series Valve Boxes combine strength and stability with unique features that save contractors time and money
- Wide flange base and corrugated sides protect valves by offering maximum durability, compression strength and stability under heavy loads
- Locking lid
- Two large center knock-outs accommodate up to a 3.5" (8.9cm) diameter pipe. No side knock-outs.
When it comes to irrigation system installation and design, valve boxes play an important role, yet often aren't given much thought. A well-designed valve box can make installations faster and easier while reducing the need for future maintenance.
- Lids also have beveled edges that minimize the potential for damage from lawn equipment while allowing for easier hand and shovel access.
- Body is made from 100 percent recycled materials, making them earth-friendly and LEED compliant.
- Pipe-hole knockouts designed to fit with most pipe configurations are built into the two ends of the valve box for easy pipe placement with little need for time-consuming, tedious cutting.
- The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- For larger and deeper applications, valve box extension models and bottom-to-bottom stacking and interlocking capabilities provide installation flexibility.
|Valve Options||Locking Cover|
Top: 18.7" long x 12.2" wide x 12.1" high
Bottom: 24.0" long x 17.5" wide
Special Price $97.98 List Price $145.00
XCZ075PRF - Low Flow Control Zone Kit with 3/4 in. Low Flow Valve and 3/4 in. PR RBY Filter (Assembled)
Special Price $63.53 List Price $84.71
CPF075 – 3/4 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow Control
Special Price $21.99 List Price $37.00
32SANZLPK - 32SA Rotor Nozzle Tree
Special Price $2.99 List Price $5.00
WPCONN10 - Waterproof Wire Connectors - 10 Pack
Special Price $6.49 List Price $12.00
32SA - 19-32 ft. Simple Adjust Closed-Case ½” Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler
Special Price $13.99 List Price $22.00