SW20-30PS – 2.0 GPH Spot Watering Emitters - Bag of 30
- 2.0 GPH Spot Watering Emitters - Bag of 30
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barb for quick, one-step insertion into 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. drip tubing
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Emission Device Type||Single-outlet Emitter|
|Flow Rate||2.0 gph|