Faucet Connection Kit
- Easily attaches to any outdoor faucet
- Can also be used to connect to a garden hose
- Provides a simple connection method to drip tubing
- Helps ensure the proper operation of your drip irrigation system
- Connects to 1/2" or 5/8" drip tubing
- For automated watering add a Rain Bird 1ZEHTMR hose-end timer (sold separately)
- Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life
Rain Bird's Faucet Connection Kit provides a simple method for connecting a drip irrigation system to an outdoor faucet.
The kit includes a backflow preventer, 25 psi pressure regulator for dependable drip system performance, a mesh filter and an adapter that connects to drip 1/2" or 5/8" tubing.
To automate your watering schedule, add a Rain Bird hose-end timer.
Each kit contains:
- Backflow preventer
- 25 psi pressure regulator
- 150 mesh filter
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
Special Price $22.99 List Price $32.09
T63-100 - 1/2 in. Blank Distribution Tubing - 100 ft.
BT50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Tee - 4 Pack
GS50/10PK - 1/2 in. Galvanized Stakes - 10 Pack
Special Price $6.99 List Price $7.26
BE50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Elbow - 4 Pack
BC50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Coupling - 4 Pack