Drip Irrigation 1/4" Blank Distribution Tubing 100 ft.
- Exterior grade tubing for use in positioning spot watering emitters and other drip irrigation devices around plants.
- 100 foot coil can be cut to needed lengths to water plants.
- Brown color blends into landscaping.
- Strong, flexible tubing is constructed of UV-resistant materials.
- Textured finish provides solid grip even with wet hands for faster, easier connections.
- Compact coiling method allows tubing to remain coiled as it is extracted, making it easy to work with and store.
- Flexiblity allows tight turns for small, narrow planting areas.
- Connect with Rain Bird 1/4 in. barbed fittings and stakes.
Frequently Bought Together
ET/1PK - Emitter Installation Tool
Special Price $6.99 List Price $12.00
SW20-30PS – 2.0 GPH Spot Watering Emitters - Bag of 30
Special Price $12.99 List Price $22.00
BC50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Coupling - 4 Pack
BT50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Tee - 4 Pack
BC25-30PK - 1/4 in. Barbed Drip Coupling - Bag of 30
Special Price $7.99 List Price $15.00
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SXB360SPYK - Xeri-Bubbler - Full-Circle Pattern (360 Degree), 8 Streams, 5 in. Spike Barb
Special Price $1.22 List Price $1.79
12SAPROPR – 13–18 ft Mini Rotor Sprinkler – Adjustable Spray Pattern (45° to 270°) with Pressure Regulator
Special Price $16.99 List Price $28.00
U8H - 8 ft. Plastic U-Series Nozzle - Half-Circle Spray Pattern (180 Degree)
Special Price $2.69 List Price $3.36