ET256-50SX - Drip Irrigation 1/4" Emitter Tubing, 6" Spacing, 0.8 GPH, 50' Roll, Brown
- Works like soaker hose - only better
- Waters evenly from beginning to end throughout the planting area
- Won't clog and requires no maintenance
- Rugged and flexible, easy to unroll and stake in the garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas.
- UV-resistant for installations at or below grade.
- Built in 0.8 GPH (gallon-per-hour) emitters spaced 6" apart
- Attach to existing 1/2" drip tubing with 1/4" barbed fittings
Rain Bird's 1/4" Emitter Tubing waters plants uniformly with pre-installed, pressure compensating emitters spaced every 6". The emitters are designed for clog-resistant flow at 0.8 GPH (gallons per hour) to ensure even, reliable watering. Just cut, place and connect in any arrangement using Rain Bird 1/4" barbed fittings and stakes (purchased separately).
Flexible 1/4" Emitter Tubing is ideal for extending watering to narrow planting areas and container plants. Constructed of UV-resistant polyethylene resin materials giving it the flexibility of vinyl with the hold of poly. Unique Micro-Porous design creates an ultra-tight connection; tubing expands over fittings and shrinks making it almost impossible to remove without cutting.
Professional-grade features include extra flexibility for kink-free installation, plus unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage. For installations at or below grade.
|Application||Hills/Slopes, On Surface|
|Emitter Spacing||6 in|
|Tubing Diameter||1/4 in|
|Flow Rate||0.8 gph|
|Specifications||0.22" OD, 0.160" ID, 0.04" wall thickness|
|Operating Range||0 to 60 PSI|