Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor
- Accurate wind speed measurement for high-wind shutdown or interrupt of irrigation programs
- Precision three-cup anemometer for measuring wind velocity.
- Balanced rotor and low friction bearings detect wind speeds from 4 MPH to 80 MPH (6,5 to 128 km/h).
- Electronics supplied with a weather tight enclosure exceeding NEMA 4 and 6 specifications.
- Heavy-duty metal mounting bracket and 20 feet of cable
- Can be used with Rain Bird Maxicom Central Control Systems (requires PT322 or PT3002 Pulse Transmitter, sold separately)
- Can be used with Rain Bird ESP-LXME, ESP-LXD, SiteControl or IQ Systems (requires PT3002 Pulse Transmitter, sold separately)
The Rain Bird® Anemometer adds yet another weather-based component to your ESP-LXME Controller or ESP-LXD Decoder Controller by providing site-specific wind speed measurements. When paired with the anemometer, your controller can interrupt irrigation when wind velocity reaches a programmed set point. Interrupting a watering cycle during windy conditions saves water, prevents property damage and improves sprinkler distribution uniformity. This precise anemometer requires PT3002 Set-Point Relay for use with the ESP-LX Series and IQ™ v2.0 Central Control.
The Rain Bird Anemometer provides additional customization to the Maxicom2 Central Control system by providing site-specific windspeed measurements. Local wind speed is captured by the Wind Speed Meter and input to the Cluster Control Unit (CCU). The CCU can interrupt irrigation when wind velocity reaches a programmed set point. Interrupting a watering cycle during windy conditions saves water, avoids property damage, and improves sprinkler distribution uniformity.
|Dimensions||22”L x 8”W x 8”H (56 cmL x 20cmW x 20cmH)|