Rain Bird Planter Bed Spray-to-Drip Retrofit Kit
- The fastest and easiest way to convert a conventional pop-up spray sprinkler zone to water-efficient low-volume drip irrigation.
- Covers an area of 250 to 400 square feet.
- Rain Bird 1800 Retro (included) internal assembly drops into any Rain Bird 1800 series spray head to easily create a drip connection point.
- Provides 30 psi pressure regulation and 200-mesh filtration screen that is easily accessible.
- Includes inline emitter drip tubing, blank drip tubing, fittings, stakes, caps and insertion tool.
- Supports flow rates of 0.5 to 6 gpm.
- Rain Bird XF Insertion Tool included for easy installation of fittings with less effort.
The Rain Bird Planter Bed Spray to Drip Retrofit Kit contains everything you need to quickly and easily convert a traditional spray sprinkler zone into a water-efficient low-volume drip irrigation zone. The Rain Bird 1800-RETRO internal assembly is easily installed into any existing Rain Bird spray head body (1804, 1806 or 1812) and provides pressure regulation and filtration.
(2 rolls) 100 ft. of XFCV Dripline
(1 roll) 100 ft. of Blank Drip Tubing
(10) 17mm TEE Fittings
(4) 17mm Elbow Fittings
(10) 17mm Coupler Fittings
(2) Dripline Insertion Tool
(40) Galvanized Tie-down Stakes
(1) 1800 Retrofit Kit with 200 mesh filter and 30 psi regulator
(1) ½” FPT x Barb Tee Fitting
(1) ½” FPT x Barb Elbow Fitting
(10) XC-1800 Caps to close off any unused spray bodies
(2) Coupling fittings with flush caps
Flow rates: 0.5 to 6 gpm
Coverage: 250 to 400 sq ft