1804SAMP45 - 4 in. 1800 Series SAM-P45 Spray Head - No Nozzle
- 4 in. 1800 Series pop-up spray head with Rain Bird® Flow Optimizer™ Technology and Seal-A-Matic™ Check Valve
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged
- Saves water and money
- Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles
- Provides 45 psi in-stem pressure regulation for maximizing efficiency of Rotary Nozzles
- Includes Seal-A-Matic™ check valve preventing low head drainage of up to 14 feet of head
- Nozzle not included
Rain Bird® 1800-SAM-PRS Series Spray Heads meet the needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation or water pressures. This top of the line spray head incorporates all 1800 Series SAM and PRS features, making them ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures and steep slopes.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 45psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- “SAM-PRS” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
|Nozzle Type||No Nozzle Included|
|Spray Head Series||1800 Series|
Body height: 6" (15.2 cm)
Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
|Pop-up Height||4 in|
|Features||PRS Pressure Regulating, SAM Seal-A-Matic Checkvalve|
1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlet
Spacing: 13 to 24 feet (4.0 to 7.3 m)