WR2RFC-48 - WR2 Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor Combo with 48 Hour Rain Delay
- Wireless rain sensor automatically prevents irrigation for 48 hours after rainfall.
- Helps meet local city and government mandates to avoid fines
- Freeze sensor shuts off irrigation when temperature drops below set point
- Saves up to 35% on water usage
- Intuitive, icon-driven interface for easy programming
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Simple battery replacement requiring no tools and no need to disassemble sensor
- Easy to install self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitor 24VAC irrigation controllers
- Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8 in to 1/2 in
- Adjustable low temperature settings from 33°F to 41°F
- NOTE: Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMT, ESP-SMTe, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers
Rain Bird is once again at the forefront of innovation, offering a wireless rain/freeze sensor that meets the strictest government mandates while helping to lower your water bills. The WR2-48 takes everything great about the original WR2 and adds an automatic, 48-hour shut-off feature. A familiar, four-button receiver for programming, and the industry-leading Sensor Mounting Bracket makes single-person install impossibly simple. Choose your own rainfall or low-temperature set points and save up to 35% on water usage while promoting lush, beautiful landscapes.
Installs faster with one-person:
Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily. Signal strength is displayed on both the sensor unit and the controller interface. The sensor's innovative versatile mounting bracket quickly attaches securely to a gutter or any vertical surface, such as a fence or wall.
Easier to use and program
Programming the WR2 is simplified for fast set-up. In just a few seconds, you can select set points, program the irrigation modes and save your default. On the controller interface, all settings are displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen, so you can see signal strength, rain and temperature set points, battery life and more at a glance. Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that's quick and easy to replace.
Superior signal reliability
Signal strength is displayed on the controller interface using familiar cell phone icons. Dual antennas safeguard the system from signal interference by radios, mobile phones, power lines, etc. The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor. Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between sensor and controller.
WR2 Controller Interface
Width: 3.1 in
Length: 6.8 in
Depth: 1.7 in
Sensor Length: 5.8 in
Attachment Bracket Length: 4.6 in
Distance between mounting holes: 6.25 in
|Certifications||UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, WEEE|
LNK2 WiFi Module for Rain Bird ESP-TM2 and ESP-Me Series Controllers
Special Price $110.19 List Price $177.55
PTC1 - Spray Head Pull-Up Tool
Special Price $12.99 List Price $17.30
ESP4ME3 - Indoor/Outdoor 120V Irrigation Controller (LNK WiFi Compatible)
ESPSM6 - 6-Station Expansion Module for ESP-Me and ESP-SMTe Series Timers
ESP-TM2 - 8 Station Indoor/Outdoor 120V Irrigation Controller (LNK WiFi-compatible)