T63-500 - 1/2 in. Blank Distribution Tubing for Drip Irrigation - 500 ft.
- 1/2 in. Blank Distribution Tubing - 500 ft.
- Use to run water to 1/2 in. emitter tubing
- Tap into side with barbed drip emitters and 1/4 in. tubing to run water directly to plants
- 500 ft. coil. OD 0.63 in., ID 0.54 in.
- Easy to cut, connect and place without digging
- Flexible for easy installation
- Can be staked and covered with mulch
- Pressure rating of 70 psi
1/2 in. Blank (Distribution) Tubing is used to run water from an outside faucet or other water source to the planting area. Kink resistant materials help provide dependable water flow. Connect tubing sections and 1/2 in. Emitter Tubing with Rain Bird 1/2 in. barbed or compression fittings. To place watering devices near plants, add 1/4 in. Tubing runs by tapping into the side of this 1/2 in. tubing with 1/4 in. barbed couplings.
|Application||Hills/Slopes, On Surface, Sub-Surface|
|Emitter Spacing||Blank Tubing / No Emitters|
|Tubing Diameter||1/2 in|