All Root Booster Series products provide an efficient underground system for water distribution and effectively supply air and water right to the roots. Highly compatible with natural and automated irrigation, the products are simple to install. Made with non-woven textiles that contain less than 15% of the material itself. The other 85%+ consists of pores that store and conduct water and air from the surface, transporting it underground for access any time plants need. Use of Root Booster Series products prevents water loss from evaporation, efficiently storing water even in the harshest environments.

© 2024 Rain Bird Corporation. All Rights Reserved.