RD12SP30FN - 12 in. RD1800 Series Spray Head With SAM Check Valve, 30 PSI Pressure Regulator, Flow-Shield, Non-Potable
- 12 in. pop-up spray head
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles – Rotary Nozzles, U-Series, MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ Series
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve
- 30 PSI pressure regulator
- Flow-Shield technology helps you identify and solve problems faster
- Purple ring indicates non-potable application
- Nozzle not included
Introducing the RD1800
Part 2: Not Afraid to Get Its Wiper Seal Dirty
Part 3: World's Toughest Spray
Part 4: Pressure Variations? No Sweat.
Part 5: Because Stuff Happens
The Rain Bird RD1800’s exclusive Triple-Blade Wiper Seal prevents stick-ups. Its innovative design handles the thickest grit and most dramatic pressure variations with ease and its exclusive Flow-Shield™ Technology helps you identify and solve problems faster.
The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
- The co-molded, pressure activated, Triple-Blade Wiper Seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve. A base seal provides a positive seal during operation and Triple-Blade Wiper Seal serve to precisely balance flushing, flow-by, and debris protection to optimize performance and durability during pop-up. Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from the unit, ensuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Reinforced ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools, withstands chemicals in recycled water, and prevents pattern misalignment over time.
- Debris pockets in the base of the spray body collect debris and prevent recirculation in the body during operation reducing wear.
- Parts developed to be resistant to corrosion in treated recycled water containing chlorine and other chemicals.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction and withstands corrosion.
- Pre-installed 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing and allows for easy nozzle installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
|Nozzle Type||No Nozzle Included|
|Spray Head Series||RD1800 Series|
RD-12: 16" (40.6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
|Pop-up Height||12 in|
|Features||Flow Shield, Non-Potable / Reclaimed Water, PRS Pressure Regulating, SAM Seal-A-Matic Checkvalve|
Flow-by: 0 at 15 psi (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m3/h; 0.03 l/s otherwise
Inlets: 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded
Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m)
Special Price $37.05 List Price $46.31
12H - 12 ft. Half-Circle Pattern Nozzle (180 Degree)
XFFCOUP - Barb Coupling Adapter - 17mm x 17mm
Special Price $0.39 List Price $0.43
RD06SP30F - 6 in. RD1800 Series Spray Head With SAM Check Valve, 30 PSI Pressure Regulator, Flow-Shield
Special Price $27.66 List Price $34.58
RD04SP30NP - 4 in. RD1800 Series Spray Head With SAM Check Valve, 30 PSI Pressure Regulator - Non-Potable
Special Price $15.41 List Price $19.26