F4FCSS - Falcon 6504 Stainless Steel Rotor Pop-Up Sprinkler - No Nozzle
- Full-circle, stainless steel rotor pop-up sprinkler
- Nozzle not included
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down
- Standard black rubber cover or optional purple rubber cover for non-potable water
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage
With the Falcon 6504 rotor, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability.
A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
The Falcon 6504 is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial sites with spacing up to 65 feet (19,8 m).
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
- Small 2" (5,1 cm) exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- 4" (10,2 cm) pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
|Rotor Series||Falcon 6504|
|Coverage Radius||39-65 ft|
|Features||Gear Drive, SAM Seal-A-Matic Check Valve, Non-Potable / Reclaimed Water, Rain Curtain Nozzles, Stainless Steel Riser|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
Overall height: 8 1/2" (21,6 cm)
Pop-up height: 4" (10,2 cm)*
Exposed surface diameter: 2" (5,1 cm)
*Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.
Precipitation Rate: 0.37 to 1.14 inches per hour (9 to 29 mm/h)
Radius: 39 to 65 feet (11,9 to 19,8 m)
Pressure: 30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
Flow: 2.9 to 21.7 GPM (0,66 to 4,93 m3/h; 0,18 to 1,37 l/s)
1 in. (26/34) female NPT or BSP threaded inlet
SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of elevation change
|Coverage Arc||360° Full Circle|