Combo Pack – 52SA Premium Stainless Steel 25 – 50 ft Rotor Plus Pull-up and Adjustment Tool
- Ultimate combination to update and adjust your rotor zone for uniform watering coverage, long lasting durability and maximum water savings
- This featured combo pack includes (1) 52SA premium stainless steel rotor with pro tool that makes it easy to fine-tune rotor coverage.
- The multi-function tool lets you pull up the rotor stem, adjust watering direction and pattern, as well as remove and replace the rotor nozzle.
- 3/4 inch inlet gear driven rotor features simple top adjustments and rugged stainless steel shaft for longer life.
- The rotor comes with a pre-installed 3.0 GPH Rain Curtain™ nozzle with enhanced "Mirco Ramps" for superior close-in watering
- Nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance very simple
- Self-cleaning at pop-down to flush debris
- Water-lubricated gear-driven design for durable, reliable operation
- 40 - 360° Part-circle arc rotation and reversing full-circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10,2cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle)
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience
We build our 52SA Series rotor sprinklers for long life, quiet operation and maximum design flexibility. The protected closed-case design makes these sprinklers ideal for “creeping” grasses, sandy soil and other harsh surroundings.
Water lubricated gear-driven operation is quiet and maintenance free. The many safeguards and trouble-free features built into our closed-case rotor sprinklers make them the perfect choice for any home landscape.
|Model||52SA and CPROTTOOL|
|Coverage Radius||25-50 ft|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|