CPRSDBEX - Wired Rain Sensor
The Rain Bird RSD Series Rain Sensor automatically shuts off your sprinkler system when it rains, so you don't have to worry when you're home or away. The RSD Series Rain Sensor easily connects to most irrigation system controllers. RSD Series Rain Sensors offers flexible, multiple rainfall settings which are quick and easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- Works with a controller that uses a normally closed sensor port
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an aluminum bracket easily resists the elements, ensuring hassle-free performance
- Adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
- Wire: 25 ft. (76 m) length of 20 in., 2-conductor UV resistant extension wire
- Automatically shuts off and restarts sprinkler system when it rains
- Quick and easy to adjust rainfall settings from 1/8 in. to 3/4 in. with a twist of the dial
- Latching hinge maintains alignment
- Helps save water and money
- Easily connects to most irrigation system controllers
Frequently Bought Together
1804LN – 4 in. 1800 Series Spray Head – No Nozzle
Special Price $3.99 List Price $5.89
15CST - 15 ft. Center Strip Pattern Nozzle
15EST - 15 ft. End Strip Pattern Nozzle
HE-VAN-12 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 10 to 12 ft.
HE-VAN-10 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 8 to 10 ft.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
XCZLF-100-PRF - Low Flow Control Zone Kit with 1 in. Low Flow Valve and 1 in. Pressure Regulating Filter (Assembled)
Special Price $56.69 List Price $75.58