5006PLPC - 6 in. 5000 Plus Series Part/Full Circle Pop-Up Rotor
- 6 in. 5000 Series Full-Circle Pattern Pop-up Rotor with Flow Shut-Off
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- 40 - 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- NOTE: this rotor does not have a side inlet.
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
|Rotor Series||5000 / 5000 Plus|
|Coverage Radius||25-50 ft|
|Features||Gear Drive, Rain Curtain Nozzles|
|Pop-Up Height||6 in|
3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|