5004+FCSR - 4 in. 5000 Series Full-Circle Pattern Pop-up Rotor with PRS Pressure Regulation and SAM Check Valve
- 4 in. 5000 Series Full-Circle Pattern Pop-up Rotor with PRS Pressure Regulation and SAM Check Valve
- Flow Shut-Off
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- 360° full circle arc rotation
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- Pressure Regulating Stem (PRS) which regulates pressure at the head, assuring optimum performance
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2.1m) of elevation change to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- In-stem pressure regulator (PRS) reduces operating pressure to 45 psi (3,1 bar) for optimal nozzle performance
- PRS saves water by:
- Eliminating head-to-head pressure variations
- Eliminating misting due to high pressure
- Improving nozzle distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- Maintenance-free design can be easily retrofitted into existing 5000/5000 Plus, T-Bird™ and Hunter® PGP™ (using UPG model) rotor cases without digging up the entire body
- Pressure: 25-75 psi (1,7 to 5,2 bar)
|Rotor Series||5000 / 5000 Plus|
|Coverage Radius||25-50 ft|
|Features||Gear Drive, PRS Pressure Regulating, Flow Shut-Off, Rain Curtain Nozzles|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
|Coverage Arc||360° Full Circle|