5000SPCS - 4 in. 5000 Series Part-Circle Pattern (40-360 Degree) Shrub Rotor with SAM Check Valve
- 5000 Series Shrub Rotor with SAM Check Valve, ideal for watering shrubs and hillsides
- NOTE: Shrub rotors do not pop up -- mount above ground on a 3/4" fixed threaded riser
- Includes locking screw to fasten shrub rotor to the riser and Secure Ribs™ to assist in staking.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- 40 - 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2.1m) of elevation change to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size hillsides and shrub areas and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
|Rotor Series||5000 / 5000 Plus|
|Coverage Radius||25-50 ft|
|Features||Gear Drive, SAM Seal-A-Matic Check Valve, Rain Curtain Nozzles|
|Pop-Up Height||Shrub (does not pop up)|
3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|