2045A - Maxi-Paw Impact Rotor Pop-Up Sprinklers
- Deluxe Impact Rotor Pop-Up Sprinkler
- Proven impact drive
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
- Blue #8 nozzle included
- Five interchangeable, color-coded MPR nozzles with standard trajectory (sold separately)
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles (sold separately)
- Easy to adjust, easy to service
- No tools required to change nozzles
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever
The Maxi-Paw's powerful throw permits maximum spacing and offers superior close-in watering and uniform water distribution. Low pressure loss and an efficient, straight-through flow design conserve energy and are ideal for dirty water applications. And most important, it's rugged and dependable, popping up on schedule again and again because of the multi-function wiper seal.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- 360° Full-circle OR arc adjustable from 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) bottom inlet.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Side or combination bottom inlet for design flexibility.
- Side inlet installation is not recommended in freezing climates.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
- Optional nonpotable cover.
|Rotor Series||Maxi-Paw / Mini-Paw|
|Coverage Radius||22-45 ft|
|Inlet||1/2 or 3/4 in|
|Features||Impact Drive, SAM Seal-A-Matic Check Valve, Rain Curtain Nozzles, Low Angle Nozzles|
Overall height: 9 3/10" (23,6 cm)
Pop-up height: 3" (7,6 cm)
Exposed surface diameter: 5" (12,7 cm)
Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.17 inches per hour (7 to 30 mm/h)
Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 ft (5,4 m)
Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,9 to 0,53 l/s)
Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) FPT bottom inlet; 1/2" (15/21) FPT side inlet
Nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles
LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°
|Coverage Arc||40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle|