15HC1 – Up to 15 ft. Half-Circle Pattern Nozzle (180 Degree)
- Half Circle Pattern, 30 degree trajectory
- Adjustable spray distance range up to 15 ft.
- Matched flow rate assures uniform watering even when different patterns are mixed in the same zone
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Pop-up Spray head sprinklers
- Includes filter screen to prevent clogging.
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area. A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Nozzle Pattern||Half circle|
|Nozzle Radius||15 ft|
|Nozzle Type||Fixed spray|
Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 4,6 m)
Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.