15FC1 – Up to 15 ft. Full-Circle Pattern Nozzle (360 Degree)
- 15 ft Full Circle MPR nozzle for up to 15 ft. distance of throw
- Spray Distance adjustment by adjustment screw on top of nozzle allows for radius reduction of 25%
- MPR nozzle assures uniform watering even with different patterns mixed on the same zone
- Includes filter screen to prevent clogging.
Rain Bird 15 ft MPR (Matched precipitation) nozzle allows for sprinkler with different arcs and radii to be mixed on same watering zone, while delivering even water distribution. Spray distance up to 15 ft. Included white nozzle screen maintains precise water adjustment and prevents clogging. Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius. Female threads fits any Rain Bird Spray head sprinkler body and Shrub adapters.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Nozzle Pattern||Full circle|
|Nozzle Radius||15 ft|
|Nozzle Type||Fixed spray|
Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 4,6 m)
Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.