15ESTC1 - 15 Series 4 ft. x 13 - 15 ft. End Strip Nozzle
- Rain Bird 15ESTC1 End Strip Pattern Matched Precipitation Rate Spray Nozzle, Adjustable 3' x 10' to 4' x 15' Spray Distance.
- Trusted for decades, Rain Bird MPR Nozzles feature Matched Precipitation Rate watering distribution technology.
- Nozzles with varying arcs and radii can be mixed on the same zone regardless of spray adjustment and still maintain even water distribution rates.
- MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout.
- Non-corrosive plastic and stainless steel construction for long life.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw adjusts spray distance from 3' x 10' to 4' x 15'.
- Nozzle sprays an end strip pattern at a 30° trajectory and fits all Rain Bird pop-up sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Mesh filter screen protects from clogging and maintains precise radius adjustment. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water"
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. They fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird MPR Spray nozzles are color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles.
|Nozzle Radius||15 ft|
|Nozzle Type||Fixed spray|
Spacing: Adjustable throw distance 4 ft x 13 - 15 ft
Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.