100HVNPT - 1 in. HV Series Inline Sprinkler Valve - Female x Female Threaded
- 1 in. (26/34) female x female threaded plastic residential irrigation valve
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Compact design, 2.54 in. spin radius for tight installations (install more valves in a single valve box)
- Captive multi-drive screws for ease of access and faster bonnet removal
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver)
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm
- List price is more than 20% lower than competitors’
The Rain Bird® HV valve offers the reliable performance that professionals demand at a low price. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer. HV Valves deliver the same fundamental quality and durability you expect from Rain Bird at a low price. HV Valves are designed with the benefit of over five decades of valve design experience.
- Reverse flow normally closed design.
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Available in multiple fitting types.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Diaphragm locating post for positive installation.
|Valve Size||1 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Multi-drive Screws|
|Operating Temperature||Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)|
Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
|Flow Range||0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.|
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)|
WPCONN10 - Waterproof Wire Connectors - 10 Pack
Special Price $6.49 List Price $8.46
3504PC - 4 in. 3500 Series Part/Full-Circle Rotor Pop-Up Sprinkler
PVB6RND - 6 in. Round PVB Valve Box - Black Body & Overlapping Green Lid
Special Price $4.95 List Price $6.67
32SA/4PK - 32SA Simple Adjust Series Closed-Case ½” Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler - 4 Pack
Special Price $53.99 List Price $66.71
42SA+/4PKS – Heavy Duty Simple Adjust Professional ¾" Inlet Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler - 4 Pack
Special Price $51.99 List Price $87.47