1/2 in Sub-Surface Drip Emitter Tubing (50 foot coil)
Special Price $23.29 List Price $29.28
- For low volume above ground and subsurface applications; ideal for organic gardening - no harsh chemicals needed to protect emitters from root intrusion
- Shiny metallic copper color outside lets you know that the copper shield is inside
- 0.9 GPH (gallons per hour) drip emitter placed every 18 in.
- Pressure compensating for end-to-end watering uniformity
- Grit-tolerant emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow plath combined with a self-flushing action
- Dual-layered tubing provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
Featuring Rain Bird's proprietary copper shield technology that naturally protects the emitters from root intrusion without chemicals, this new subsurface drip tubing is designed for long-lasting, low-maintenance performance in the garden or landscaping. The tubing has 0.9 GPH emitters spaced every 18 in. and can be used for both above ground and underground installation. Its direct, subsurface watering of the plant root zone produces faster, healthier growth, higher vegetable yields, and colorful, long lasting floral blooms. Because it leaves no excess water on the leaves as is common with overhead watering methods, there is less chance of leaf fungus and plant wilt. The tubing is tough and flexible, conforming to most landscaped area shapes without need for extra fittings.
|Application||On Surface, Sub-Surface|
|Features||Copper Shield Root Intrusion Protection, Extra Flexible|
|Emitter Spacing||18 in|
|Tubing Diameter||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||0.9 gph|