Subsurface Emitter Tubing CPR 0.7 Diameter 0.9 GPH 18" Emitter Spacing 50 FT in length
- For low volume above ground and subsurface applications; ideal for organic gardening - no harsh chemicals needed to protect emitters from root intrusion
- Shiny metallic copper color outside lets you know that the copper shield is inside
- 0.9 GPH (gallons per hour) drip emitter placed every 18 in.
- Pressure compensating for end-to-end watering uniformity
- Grit-tolerant emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow plath combined with a self-flushing action
- Dual-layered tubing provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
1/2" Sub-surface Emitter Tubing 50 foot coil for Use below or above ground. Features copper shield technology that naturally protects the emitters from root intrusion without chemicals. This new sub-surface tubing is designed for long-lasting, low-maintenance performance in the garden or landscaping.
The tubing has 0.9 GPH emitters spaced every 18 in., and is intended for underground installation. Its direct, subsurface watering of the plant root zone produces faster, healthier growth, higher vegetable yields, and colorful, long lasting floral blooms.
Because it leaves no excess water on the leaves as is common with other watering methods, there is less chance of leaf fungus and plant wilt. The tubing is tough and flexible, conforming to most landscaped area shapes without need for extra fittings. Combine up to five 50 ft. coils to extend your watering coverage up to 250 ft.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Application||On Surface, Sub-Surface|
|Features||Copper Shield Root Intrusion Protection, Extra Flexible|
|Emitter Spacing||18 in|
|Tubing Diameter||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||0.9 gph|
Special Price $24.99 List Price $29.00
BE50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Elbow - 4 Pack
BC50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Coupling - 4 Pack
BT50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Tee - 4 Pack
XFFMA050 - Barb Male Adapter - 17mm x 1/2 in. MPT
Special Price $0.55 List Price $0.61
GS50/10PK - 1/2 in. Galvanized Stakes - 10 Pack
Special Price $6.99 List Price $7.26