300BPES - 3 in. Brass Irrigation Valve
- 3 in. (80/90) brass irrigation valve
- Patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging
- Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life
Rain Bird's 3 in. BPES brass irrigation valves are built tough to offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance under harsh conditions.
Featuring a unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet, these valves are designed to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris.
For additional protection, the BPES is equipped with a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning the valve on at the controller
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs.
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- Accommodates field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications (BPE-NP-HAN).
|Valve Size||3 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Dirty Water|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 140° F (60° C)|
13 5/8" H x 8" L x 7" W
(34,6 cm x 20,3 cm x 17,8 cm)
Power: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
|Flow Range||Flow with/without PRS-D option: 60 to 300 gpm (13,6 to 68,1 m3/h; 3,78 to 18,90 l/s)|
|Operating Pressure||20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)|