150EFBCP - 1 1/2 in. Brass Irrigation Valve
- 1.5 in. (40/49) Brass Valve
- Normally closed, reverse flow design ensures valve will fail in the closed position if a tear or rip in the diaphragm occurs
- Prevents flooding, water waste and landscape damage
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box
- Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the controller
- * Solenoid handle is not included *
Electric remote control valves don't come any better than EFB-CP Series red brass valves. Need a contamination-proof, self-flushing screen that cleans itself and resists debris build-up in dirty water? The EFB-CP's the one!
Ideal for non-potable water valve applications, the EFB-CP is designed to handle chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in reclaimed water systems.
EFB-CP Series valves offer long life and superior performance in high pressure applications.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and other repairs.
- Contamination-proof, self-flushing filter screen resists debris build-up. Water flow continuously flushes the screen, dislodging particles and debris before they can accumulate and clog the filter.
- Globe configuration.
- Reclaimed water compatible: all models now feature EPDM diaphragms and chlorine-resistant parts as standard equipment.
- Purple handle cover included to designate non-potable water.
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
Compatible with ESP-LXD decoders.
|Valve Size||1.5 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Decoder-system Compatible, Non-potable|
|Operating Temperature||Up to 150° F (66° C)|
|Dimensions||6 1/2" (16.5 cm) x 5 1/2" (14 cm) x 4 1/2" (11.4 cm)|
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
Coil resistance: 30-39 ohms
With/without PRS-D: 5 to 200 GPM (1.14 to 45,40 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
|Operating Pressure||15 to 200 psi (1,04 to 13,80 bar)|
100EFBCP - 1 in. Brass Irrigation Valve
FD102TURF - FD Series 2-Wire Decoder - Signal Line, 1 Pair of Valves
Special Price $300.00 List Price $401.82
FS150P - 1 1/2 in. PVC Tee Flow Sensor
Special Price $788.84 List Price $1,051.79
ESPLXMSM12 - 12-Station Expansion Module for ESP-LX Series Controllers
Special Price $257.98 List Price $343.98
WR2RFC - WR2 Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor Combo