XFS-CV Dripline 0.9GPH 12 Spacing 250 FT
- Rain Bird® XFS-CV Dripline with a heavy-duty 4.3 psi check valve for on-surface and sub-surface applications adds a valuable member to the Rain Bird XF Series of Dripline.
- The XFS-CV is the most effective dripline in the industry and is ideal for areas where no other dripline will work.
- When used in applications where elevation changes exist, the patent-pending check valve keeps the dripline charged, holding 10 feet of hold back - the highest holdback in the industry.
- Rain Bird's XFS-CV offers better uniformity and helps to prevent over-watering at the low-point in the zone, avoiding puddling and water draining from the dripline.
- With a pure copper chip inside every emitter, XFS-CV Dripline also offers the industry's most effective root intrusion protection.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
EC50/2PK - 1/2 in. Drip End Closure - 2 Pack
Special Price $2.49 List Price $2.52
BC50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Coupling - 4 Pack
BT50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Tee - 4 Pack
BE50/4PK - 1/2 in. Barbed Drip Elbow - 4 Pack
Faucet Connection Kit
Special Price $22.99 List Price $32.09