XFS0912500 - XFS Sub-Surface Dripline with Copper Shield Technology - 0.9 GPH, 12 in. Spacing, 500 ft. Coil
- XFS Sub-Surface Dripline - 0.9 GPH, 12 in. Spacing, 500 ft. Coil
- Patent-pending Copper Shield™ Technology protects emitters from root intrusion
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Low profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs.
- Ideal for on-surface and sub-surface applications.
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings
- Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi
- Shiny metallic copper-colored, dual-layered tubing provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with self-flushing action
Rain Bird’s shiny metallic copper-colored XFS Dripline with Copper Shield™ for sub-surface drip irrigation is the latest innovation in the Rain Bird Xerigation® Family. Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, creating a long-lasting, low maintenance sub-surface drip irrigation system for use under turf grass or shrub and groundcover areas. Having the copper color outside ensures the copper chip is inside and that your dripline is protected from root intrusion.
XFS Dripline with Copper Shield is perfect for small, narrow and tight planting areas, as well as areas with tight curves or many switchbacks. It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XFF Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
|Application||On Surface, Sub-Surface|
|Features||Copper Shield Root Intrusion Protection, Extra Flexible, Self-extracting Coil|
|Emitter Spacing||12 in|
|Tubing Diameter||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||0.9 gph|