XFS Sub-Surface Dripline, 0.4gph, 18" Spacing, 500' Coil
- XFS Sub-Surface Dripline - 0.4 GPH, 18 in. Spacing, 500 ft. Coil
- Patent-pending Copper Shield™ Technology protects emitters from root intrusion
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Low profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs.
- Ideal for on-surface and sub-surface applications.
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings
- Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi
- Shiny metallic copper-colored with colored stripes to designate flow rate
- Dual-layered tubing provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with self-flushing action