CPF075 - 3/4 in. FPT Inline Sprinkler Valve with Flow Control
- 3/4 in. female pipe thread inlet and outlet inline irrigation valve
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- Reliable, non-clogging design
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw
- Works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Designed for below-ground installation, out of sight and away from playful hands
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
- Easy-to-turn, pressure assisted flow control mechanism.
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation.
|Valve Size||3/4 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C)
Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C)
Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)
Width: 4.75 in
Height: 5 in
Depth: 3.37 in
24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid
Inrush: .30 amp
Holding: .19 amp
0.2 to 22 gpm
For flows below 3 GPM or drip line applications install a 200 mesh filter before the valve
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi|