PRB100 - 1 in. Pressure Regulating Basket Filter
- Provides increased reliability – "No-spill" feature ensures dirt does not fall back into the filter during cleanup operation
- Simplifies installation and maintenance – threaded top with O-ring makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel filter screen
- Efficient design – combines filtration and pressure regulation in one compact unit with fewer connections
- Comes pre-assembled with 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel screen (100 mesh and 120 mesh available)
- Built-in 40 psi (2,7 bar) pressure regulator
- Also available in Commercial Control Zone Kits (XCZ-PRB-100-COM AND XCZ-PRB-150-COM)
Made of durable, glass filled nylon, the Rain Bird PRB-100 combines a commercial-grade filter with a built-in pressure regulator to ensure clean, even water in low-volume irrigation zones.
The unique basket filter design allows the element to be accessed vertically which makes maintenance fast and easy, while ensuring that dirt does not fall back into the filter during cleanup operations.
The PRB-100 comes pre-assembled with a 200 Mesh Stainless Steel filter screen. Replacement stainless screens are also available separately in100 mesh (QKCHK100M), 120 mesh (QKCHK120M) and 200 mesh (QKCHK200M).
|Flow Range||Medium Flow: 5 to 20 gpm|
|Pressure Regulation||40 psi|
|Filter Type||Screen Filter|