1 in. Flow Indicating PRB Filter
- All-in-One Protection - Provides flow measurement, filtration and integrated pressure regulation in a compact solution that protects your irrigation system.
- Knowledge That Gives You Control - Easy visual monitoring of changes in the irrigation system over time, giving you additional control for troubleshooting and peace of mind.
- Easy Maintenance & Installation - The dial provides a visual indication of when fi lter maintenance is needed and its unique upright basket design provides easy access for maintenance.
Rain Bird’s Flow-Indicating Basket Filter line provides flow measurement, filtration and pressure regulation to any residential or commercial irrigation system with a flow range of 3 gpm to 20 gpm (11,4 to 75.70 L/m).
- The dial at the top of the filter cap provides diagnostic information related to the operation of the zone; saving time and simplifying maintenance.
- The Indicator bezel provides a way to mark the appropriate flow rate for the zone upon install, allowing for a visual indication of potential system issues, such as; leaks or excessive flow, filter maintenance, weeping valves or system blockage. Ideal for drip zones.
All-in-One Zone Protection - Provides flow measurement, filtration (stainless steel,150 mesh), and 40 psi integrated pressure regulation in an all-in-one compact product that protects your irrigation system.
- Knowledge That Gives You Control - The Flow-Indicating Basket Filter allows for easy monitoring of changes in the irrigation system with a quick glance at the dial, giving you additional control and peace of mind. Mark the appropriate flow rate of the zone upon installation to assess proper operation, filter maintenance and excessive or limited flow rate conditions long term.
- Easy Maintenance & Installation - Unique upright basket design provides easy access to clean the filter and prevents the debris from falling into the downstream line during routine maintenance. The retrofit model provides the ability to upgrade any Rain Bird® Basket Filter model by simply changing the filter and the cap (less than one minute installation).
|Flow Range||Medium Flow: 3 to 20 gpm|
|Pressure Regulation||40 psi|
|Filter Type||Screen Filter|
Height: 6.8" (17.3 cm)
Operating Flow Rate: 3.0 to 20 gpm (11,4 to 75.7 L/m)
Inlet Pressure: 0 to 150 psi (0 to 10,3 bar)
Regulated Outlet Pressure: (select models only): 40 psi (2,8 bar)
Filtration: 150 mesh (100 Micron) stainless steel filter included
Water Temperature: 33°F to 110°F (0,5°C to 43°C)