ESP12LXMEF - 12-Station Controller with Flow Smart Module
- Powerful, easy-to-use modular irrigation controller for commercial and larger residential applications
- Includes Flow Smart module with Learn Flow utility and flow usage totalizer
- FloWatch protection for high and low flow conditions with user defined reactions
- FlowManager manages hydraulic demand, making full use of available water to shorten total watering time
- Easily expandable from 12 to 48 stations with hot-swappable 4-, 8- or 12-station expansion modules
- Upgradeable to smart control or IQ v2.0 central control
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate softkey interface
- Weather sensor input with override switch
- 6 user-selectable languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese
- Non-volatile (100 year) program memory
- Removable front panel can be programmed under battery power in the field
- Powerful water saving features like water window by program and seasonal adjustment
- Requires controller electrical pigtail for power connection (sold separately)
The ESP-LXME provides flexible features and modular options that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including light-commercial, commercial, and industrial irrigation systems. Modular options include modular station capacity, flow sensing, metal case and pedestal, ETC Manager Smart Cartridge, and IQ™ v2.0 Central Control Communication Cartridges. These options are field installed and can upgrade and enhance the ESP-LXME at any time in the future.
Easy To Use
The ESP-LXME Controller utilizes the Rain Bird® ESP Extra Simple Programming user interface. The dial, switches and buttons interface which Rain Bird first introduced in the 1980s is easy to learn and use and has become a standard controller interface for the irrigation industry. The large LCD display incorporates softkey text labels for the button functions rather than dedicated buttons.
Multiple language support allows the end-user or maintenance personnel to interface with the controller in their primary language. User selectable languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese. Date, time and unit formats are also user configurable.
Easy To Install
The ESP-LXME Controller has a spacious case and quick-connect terminals making installation fast and easy. Multiple size wiring knockouts are provided on the bottom and back side of the case to adapt to a wide variety of wiring applications. The door and front panel are removable so the case can be easily mounted to the wall.
Create a customized default program that can be automatically recalled up to 90 days in the future. This allows a temporary schedule to be created for new seed or a fast fix.
Extra Simple Programming (ESP)
Make programming a snap, with a large easy-to-read display plus quick-programming features such as Rain Bird’s exclusive Program Review that shows more station settings at once so you can confirm your program faster.
Automatic Seasonal Adjust
Program seasonal watering adjustments for the entire year that can take effect automatically. Adjust by month or program.
Configurable Station Count
The ESP-LXME is configurable up to 48 stations. It has four bays that are capable of using either 4-station, 8-station or 12-station modules.
Flexible Programming Options
- Programmable Valve Delay
- Sensor Override by Station
- Master Valve by Station
- Calendar Day Off
- Total Program and Valve Run Times
- Reliable Surge Protection
The ESP-LXME is constructed with heavy-duty surge protection standards to withstand electrical surges and lightning.
Width: 14.32 in
Height: 12.69 in
Depth: 5.50 in
|Features||Battery Backup, Battery-programmable, Cycle+Soak, Delay Between Stations, English/Spanish, Flow Sensing, Manual Watering, Master Valve/Pump Start, Non-volatile Memory, Rain Delay, Seasonal Adjust, Water Budget|
|Program Day Cycles||Custom days of the Week, Odd days, Even days, Cyclical (water every x days), Calendar day off, Event days off|
|Start Times per Zone/Program||8|
|Certifications||UL, CUL, CE, CSA, C-Tick, FCC Part 15|